All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the 'L-20 project' that describes and analyses a 3-year mobilization. It is designed as an alternative to the political deadlocks preventing progress on critical global issues. The L-20 would include leaders from the existing G-countries, augmented by key regional powers such as China, Brazil, India, Mexico, South Africa and Egypt.
- Author(s)Peter C. Heap
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/07/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight800 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.