All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £12.04Trending at £11.92
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that concentration of wealth is not sustainable. It offers an alternative model, a philosophy of social capitalism that is grounded in a bottom-up approach to wealth creation and presents a view of a more inclusive and sustainable future.
- Author(s)A. Coskun Samli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/2008
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight930 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.