All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that concentration of wealth is not sustainable. It offers an alternative model, a philosophy of social capitalism that is grounded in a bottom-up approach to wealth creation and presents a view of a more inclusive and sustainable future.
- Author(s)A. Coskun Samli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £38.57Trending at £42.57
- £21.00Trending at £28.04
- £27.03Trending at £28.60
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £16.69Trending at £16.95
- £7.79Trending at £14.94
- £20.37Trending at £21.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.