All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Joel Spring
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSociocultural, Political and Historical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Globalization of Education Chapter 2 The World Bank: Economic Education Model, the Economization of Education, and the Audit State Chapter 3 The World Ministry of Education and Human Rights Education: OECD and the United Nations Chapter 4 The World Trade Organization and the Global Culture of Higher Education Chapter 5 Corporatization of Global Education: Profit Opportunity and Resistance to Corporatization Chapter 6 Religious and Indigenous Education Models: A Clash of Civilizations? Chapter 7 A Global Workforce: Migration and the Talent Auction Chapter 8 Globalization and Complex Thought: Is There a Theory of Educational Globalization?
- Author BiographyJoel Spring is Professor at Queens College/City University of New York and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York, USA.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.