All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, Justin Jennings argues that the globalization of today is just the latest in a series of globalizing movements in human history.
- Author BiographyJustin Jennings is Associate Curator of New World Archaeology at the Royal Ontario Museum and Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of Toronto. He writes widely on archaeology for both scholarly and general audiences and recently edited Drink, Power, and Society in the Andes and Beyond Wari Walls.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2011.
- Author(s)Justin Jennings
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2010
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 4 maps 3 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width215 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.