All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlorious catastrophe presents the first detailed critical analysis of the visual art, film, performance and writing of Jack Smith, an icon of the New York avant-garde, from the early 1960s until his AIDS-related death in 1989. It uses his personal papers, and unpublished interviews with friends and collaborators.
- Author BiographyDominic Johnson is Senior Lecturer in Drama at Queen Mary University of London
- PrizesShortlisted for TaPRA Research Prizes: Early Career Research Award 2013.
- Author(s)Dominic Johnson
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleRethinking Art's Histories
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight364 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Series Edited byAmelia Jones,Marsha Meskimmon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.