All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe wryly ironic story of Martin Edelweiss, a 22 year-old Russian emigre of no account, who is in love with a girl who refuses to marry him. Hoping to impress his love, he embarks upon a 'perilous, daredevil project' - an illegal attempt to re-enter the Soviet Union.
- Author BiographyVladimir Nabokov (1899-1977) was one of the great writers of the twentieth century, as well as a translator and lepidopterist. His works include, from the Russian novels, The Luzhin Defense and The Gift; from the English novels, Lolita, Pnin, Pale Fire and Ada; the autobiographical Speak, Memory; translations of Alice in Wonderland into Russian and Eugene Onegin into English; and lectures on literature. All of the fiction and Speak, Memory are published in Penguin.
- Author(s)Vladimir Nabokov
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Penguin Vladimir Nabokov Hardback Collection
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight340 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.61Trending at £9.23
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £7.99Trending at £11.10
- £7.28Trending at £7.48
- £11.90Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.