CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis Practical Guide takes the reader on a journey through instrument operation, sample preparation, analysis, and reporting results.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Analytical Chemistry. He was a pioneer in introducing Atomic Spectrometry methods in Spain. He is a world-reputed Atomic Spectroscopist who introduces/develops many novel, state-of-the-art atomic techniques. He is a member of the editorial board of ABC and also of the editorial board of the RSC for a series of monographs on Atomic Spectrometry (leaded by Prof. Neil Burnett). He currently develops and tests cutting-edge instruments, even for some commercial firms. He published many papers and books. In 2007 he won the Robert Kellner award (The Robert Keller Lecture will be given at the Euroanalysis 2007).
- Author(s)Richard Payling,Thomas Nelis
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- Series TitleRSC Analytical Spectroscopy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byNeil W. Barnett
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.