All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo matter what project you're building, if you're working with wood you're working with glue and clamps. But are you getting the most out of your clamps and that bottle of glue when you're carving, drilling and building furniture? From gluing boards to using clamps in furniture repair, this title offers you the techniques and tips you need.
- Author BiographyJohn Kelsey is a former editor in chief of Fine Woodworking magazine, the author of Furniture Projects for the Deck and Lawn 9781892836175 and Kid Crafts: Woodworking. He currently serves as the Editorial Director for Fox Chapel Publishing.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleMissing Shop Manual
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes diagrams, includes patterns
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byJohn Kelsey,Skills Institute Press
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.