All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionGluten-Free on a Shoestring maven Nicole Hunn is back with a modern and up-to-date gluten-free bread book that requires no previous knowledge of bread making nor fancy machinery-with 100 recipes, learn to make everything from bagels to focaccia and more, all on her signature shoestring budget.
- Author BiographyNicole Hunn is the creator of the Gluten-Free on a Shoestring book series and blog, which has been featured in the New York Times and MSN Money. Her work has been featured on Epicurious.com, The Daily Meal, BetterTV, Living Without, among others, and she is a regular contributor to SheKnows.com. She lives with her family in Westchester County, New York. Visit Nicole at glutenfreeonashoestring.com.
- Author(s)Nicole Hunn
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content Note50 full-color photographs
- Weight657 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.