All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKeep a low GI diet with delicious and simple recipes Using the glycemic index is not only a proven method of losing and maintaining weight safely and quickly, it's also an effective way to prevent the most common diseases of affluence, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.
- Author BiographyMeri Raffetto, RD, is a registered dietitian and recognized professional in the area of nutrition and wellness; she has been featured in Healthy Living Magazine and the Chicago Tribune. She is the founder and CEO of reallivingnutrition.com and author of The Glycemic Index Diet For Dummies. Rosanne Rust, MS, RD, LDN, is a registered dietitian, freelance writer, and online weight-loss coach for Real Living Nutrition Services.
- Author(s)Meri Raffetto,Rosanne Rust
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight534 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.74Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.70Trending at £5.99
- £11.97Trending at £12.07
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.