All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe remarkable story behind the life of GO, the no-frills airline, by the businesswoman who created the company. Brilliantly readable, this is the definitive telling of the business story of the decade.
- Author BiographyBarbara Cassani founded GO and directed it through its lifetime to enormous success. She was Businesswoman of the Year last year. Kenny Kemp is the business editor of the Sunday Herald and was Scotland's Business Writer of the Year in 2001.
- Author(s)Barbara Cassani,Kenny Kemp
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- GenreBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date13/03/2009
- Content NoteSection: 8, Colour
- Weight455 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.