Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £17.41+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £1.92+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- Click & Collect
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelves into the pleasures of Slow food, Slow travel and Slow living - from Land's End to Llandenny. This title celebrates life in the slow lane with a hand-picked selection of special places to stay. It also includes advice on cultural, historic, gastronomic and unusual places to visit, and a small collection of regional recipes.
- Author BiographyAlastair Sawday is the publisher of the much-loved Special Places to Stay series and a pioneer in the environmental world. Kate Humble is the UK television presenter of BBC's Springwatch, Wild in Africa, Lambing Live and much much more.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleAlastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. ports.
- Weight46 g
- Width195 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlastair Sawday
- Foreword byKate Humble
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.