All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnables you to get on the fast track way to play great tennis. Clear step-by-step instructions from the book are visually reinforced on the 30-minute DVD using 360-degree live-action footage and freeze-frame graphics.
- Author BiographyRolf Flichtbeil began playing tennis at the age of seven and was soon competing in junior tournaments. In 1992 he became the Number 1 ranked singles tennis player in the Men's Open Division. Rolf now has nearly 20 years coaching experience at professional as well as beginner level and has taught in Australia, Sweden, France, Germany and Spain. Rolf lives in Spain.
- Author(s)Rolf Flichtbeil
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2006
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Series TitleGo
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/09/2008
- Content Note400
- Weight378 g
- Width155 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.