All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for summer school, before/after school intervention, community-based English tutoring programs, and dual-language instruction programs, this title develops students' school survival vocabulary and language skills through its topics, and variety of activities.
- Author BiographyDr. David Nunan is Director of the English Centre and Chair Professor of Applied Linguistics, University of Hong Kong. He is well known for his innovative methodology and his remarkable ability to bring to the classroom a variety of activities that will enhance students' oral production. He is a past president of International TESOL, and has published numerous journal articles and texts including the core series Atlas, Expressions, and GO FOR IT! and the skills series Listen In, all for Heinle. His professional titles with Heinle include Second Language Teaching & Learning and Pursuing Professional Development. The Business Review Weekly selected him as the 7th most influential Australian in Asia.
- Author(s)David Nunan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/03/2004
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight310 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.