All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlace of publication transcribed from publisher's website.
- Author BiographyBRADFORD SCHMIDT AND BRANDON THOMPSON are founding members of GoPro's media department. Bradford first met GoPro founder Nicholas Woodman in 2002, on a wooden chicken ferry while on a surf trip in Sumatra. The two bonded through their love of surfing, travel, and photography. Over the next seven years, Bradford helped Nick develop what would become GoPro, testing prototype mounts and cameras and filming footage for sales, marketing, and trade shows. In 2009, Bradford moved to Half Moon Bay, California, to create GoPro's media department and start its YouTube channel. Soon after, Brandon joined him as the second member of the media department. Since then, the two have worked together to tell countless GoPro stories; in the process, helping GoPro become the content-driven brand it is today.
- Author(s)Bradford Schmidt,Brandon Thompson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight964 g
- Width223 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.