All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis newly updated fourth edition of one of the most influential books written on project management - incorporates a new chapter focusing on how GDPM methods can be applied to financial control of projects.
- Author BiographyErling S Andersen is professor of project management and information systems at the Norwegian School of Management BI, Oslo. He has written several books on project management, general management and computer-based information systems. Kristoffer Grude is a former managing director and partner of Coopers & Lybrand Consulting, Norway. He now has his own business consultancy, Euroconsult. Tor Haug is an independent consultant, specialising in IT strategies, re-engineering and project management.
- Author(s)Erling S. Andersen,Kristoffer V. Grude,Tor Haug
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight423 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.