All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.85Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a satirical-analytical view of monotheism in our time. Building on the work of both the great traditional unbelievers - Hume, Mill, Nietzsche, and Freud, among others -and contemporary critics - Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Ibn Warraq, etc. - Heinegg exposes the intellectual and moral bankruptcy of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Author BiographyPeter Heinegg holds a Ph.D. in comparative literature from Harvard University. He is a professor of English at Union College in Schenectady, N.Y. A former Jesuit seminarian, he has published a wide variety of translations, essays, and reviews on the subject of religion, including Good God! (And Other Follies), Hamilton Books, 2007.
- Author(s)Peter Heinegg
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication10/08/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.