All listings for this product
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.51
- £4.00Trending at £6.76
- £11.99Trending at £15.59
- £6.99Trending at £7.27
- £11.21Trending at £13.25
- £18.95Trending at £30.15
- £29.99Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a survey of the theological, philosophical and historical issues underpinning the science-religion debate. This book also examine such issues as theological responses to the ecological crisis and to biotechnology; how science is treated and valued in education; and the relation of science to Islamic thought.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Southgate is a Lecturer in Theology at the University of Exeter.
- Author(s)Christopher Southgate
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/10/2005
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.