All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOut of one of the worst atrocities of our recent past comes one man's dangerous quest for peace
- Author BiographyJoseph Sebarenzi served as elected speaker of the Rwandan parliament from 1997 to 2000. In this role, he spoke at the United Nations, the European Union Assembly, the Inter-parliamentary Union in Egypt, and the UN Human Rights Commission in South Africa. Sebarenzi is currently living in Washington, D.C. and campaigns around the world for conflict management through reconciliation and forgiveness.
- Author(s)Joseph Sebarenzi,Laura Mullane
- PublisherOneworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOneworld Publications
- Width146 mm
- Height225 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.