Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a compelling framework for understanding the links between religion and politics.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Djupe is Associate Professor of Political Science at Denison University. He is the coauthor (with Christopher Gilbert) of The Political Influence of Churches and (with Laura Olson), Religious Interests in Community Conflict, and co-editor of the journal Politics & Religion. Brian R.Calfano is Associate Professor of Political Science at Missouri State University. His research interests include religion and politics, media, and social identity. He has published articles in Political Research Quarterly, Political Behavior, Politics and Religion, Social Science Quarterly, and related outlets.
- Author(s)Brian R. Calfano,Paul Djupe
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleSocial Logic of Politics
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.