All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes the perspective of the 'home front' rather than the battlefield. Presenting accounts and analysis of the views of Anglican clerics on the issue of warfare and international conflict across the century, the contributors explore the church's stance on the causes, morality and conduct of warfare; on pacifism, obliteration bombing.
- Author BiographyStephen G. Parker is Head of Postgraduate Studies in Education at the University of Worcester, UK. Tom Lawson is Professor of Holocaust Studies at the University of Winchester, UK.
- Author(s)Tom Lawson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- GenreChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byStephen G. Parker
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.