CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA demonstration of how religion and religious belief can emerge using computer simulations
- Author BiographyWilliam Sims Bainbridge is director of the Science and Engineering Information Integration and Informatics Program at the National Science Foundation, as well as adjunct professor in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at George Mason University. He is the author or editor of over 20 books including The Future for Religion, A Theory of Religion, and the Berkshire Encyclopedia Of Human-Computer Interaction.
- Author(s)William Sims Bainbridge
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleCognitive Science of Religion
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width163 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.