All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInside this completely updated edition, you'll find practical strategies for including His values into your business plan. It will show you how CEOs like Roger Andersen of Young America Corporation were able to increase their bottom line while improving the lives of those who depended on their life's work.
- Author BiographyLarry Julian is a successful consultant and speaker who specializes in Bible-based leadership development and strategic planning. Larry's mission is to help business people integrate their work and faith, transform their adversity into their destiny, and revolutionize their life into their legacy. He's also the author of the nationally acclaimed and bestselling first edition of God Is My CEO: Following God's Principles in a Bottom-Line World.
- Author(s)Larry Julian
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.