All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 book argues for both integrity of reason and integrity of transcendence in discourse about God.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Janz is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Trinity Western University, Canada.
- Author(s)Paul D. Janz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Christian Doctrine
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.