God's Young Church: A Study of the Early Church by William Barclay (Paperback, 1991)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.44+ £3.50 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionHow did God's young Church set out on its mission to `make disciples of all nations'? What was God's challenge to those first members of the Christian faith?
- Author BiographyWilliam Barclay (1907-1978) is known and loved by millions worldwide as one of the greatest Christian teachers of modern times. His insights into the New Testament, combined with his vibrant writing style, have delighted and enlightened readers of all ages for over half a century. He served for most of his life as Professor of Divinity at the University of Glasgow, and wrote more than fifty books--most of which are still in print today.
- Author(s)William Barclay
- PublisherSt Andrew Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1991
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSt Andrew Press
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.