Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses a broad range of Google tools that encourage communicating and collaborating, creating, sharing and publishing, researching and evaluating. This edition includes teacher vignettes, classroom projects and an accompanying website featuring screencast tutorials that will walk readers through various projects in step by step videos.
- Author BiographyLearn more about Jared Covili's PD offerings Jared Covili is a professional development trainer at the Utah Education Network (UEN) in Salt Lake City. Jared specializes in teaching strategies for classroom integration of technology such as social media tools, geospatial learning, and digital devices. Jared received his bachelor's degree in English and his master's degree in Instructional Design and Educational Technology from the University of Utah. His background includes four years as a secondary Language Arts teacher. Besides his work at UEN, Jared is involved with the Utah Coalition for Educational Technology (UCET) and served as president of the organization for 2011-2012. Jared also works as an adjunct faculty member in the College of Education at the University of Utah, where he teaches technology integration classes to undergraduate students. In addition to Going Google, Jared is also the author of Classroom in the Cloud: Innovative Strategies for Higher Level Learning from Corwin Press.
- Author(s)Jared Covili
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.