All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information for the uninformed manager. This book gives an objective analysis of the opportunities for working smarter - while saving time and money - by using mobile and wireless applications.
- Author BiographyKeri Hayes is a writer and editor based in the San Francisco Bay Area, focusing on the business and technology market. She's written for Web Techniques, Computer Currents, and M-Business magazines, as well as various newspapers and Web sites. Keri was part of the launch team at M-Business magazine, where she spent almost two years covering the emerging mobile and wireless market. Susan Kuchinskas was a founding editor of M-Business magazine, helping to make it one of the most authoritative sources for information on the business of wireless. She has been a senior writer for Adweek and Business 2.0, and her work has appeared in numerous publications including Industry Standard, Los Angeles Times, Salon, San Jose Mercury News, and Wired.
- Author(s)Keri Hayes,Susan Kuchinskas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2003
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationLawrence
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCMP Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £16.82Trending at £17.73
- £32.31Trending at £45.73
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.