All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the second edition of this work, James Watson has added a new chapter on McDonald's as Political Target, as well as reflections on the dark side of globalism.
- Author BiographyJames L. Watson is Fairbank Professor of Chinese Society and Professor of Anthropology at Harvard University.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight327 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJames Watson
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £5.79Trending at £6.64
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.