All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inherent inconsistencies in every round of golf-18 different holes, intervals between every shot, slow play, time waiting on the tee, breaks between rounds-poses one of the game's greatest challenges. This book offers a cartful of time-tested principles and strategies and methods and strategies to keep the mind quiet and distraction-free.
- Author BiographyDr. Gio Valiante is one of the most prominent sport psychologists in the world. He has worked with many of the sport's top players, including Matt Kuchar, Justin Rose, Camilo Villegas, Sean O'Hair, Jack Nicklaus, Davis Love III and Alexis Thompson. His clients over the past decade have won dozens of championships, and he has become the most succesful sport psychologist on the PGA Tour.
- Author(s)Gio Valiante
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white halftones
- Weight485 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.71
- £11.76Trending at £12.42
- £9.95Trending at £10.41
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £8.77Trending at £9.46
- £11.99Trending at £12.66
- £14.35Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.