All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author, the 1987 British Open champion, conveys in this book the lessons he learned on his way to the top. He examines the special problems of a tall golfer, gaining confidence on the putting green, getting distance from a bunker and learning to think positively about the game.
- Author(s)Nick Faldo
- Date of Publication15/06/1989
- Language(s)English & Spanish
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Content Note80 b&w photographs
- Weight1137 g
- Width219 mm
- Height283 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.