All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBefore there was a death care industry, residents of the Arkansas Ozarks buried their own dead. Every part of the complicated, labor-intensive process was handled within the deceased's community. Gone to the Grave documents mourning and practical rituals through interviews, diaries and reminiscences, obituaries, and a wide variety of other sources.
- Author BiographyAbby Burnett, Kingston, Arkansas, is a former freelance newspaper reporter. She is the author of When the Presbyterians Came to Kingston: Kingston Community Church 1917-1951.
- Author(s)Abby Burnett
- PublisherUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationJackson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Mississippi
- Content Note65 black & white photographs
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.