All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £23.00
- £10.47Trending at £11.19
- £8.00Trending at £9.99
- £5.60Trending at £5.79
- £5.08Trending at £5.37
- £9.79Trending at £9.90
- £4.96Trending at £5.17
About this product
- DescriptionMoving teaches children how to handle the emotions often caused by relocating. It also teaches children how to turn changes into positive experiences. For Ages 6-12.
- Author BiographyJOY BERRY is the bestselling author of more than 250 titles (85 million copies sold) that help parents tackle common parenting issues and that educate and empower toddlers to tweens (ages 1 to 12). My books teach the personal skills children need to take care of themselves, the social skills they need to develop and maintain positive relationships, and the coping skills they need to relate to things in positive rather than negative ways. --Joy Berry Joy Berry's goal is to help kids help themselves by providing the information and motivation children need to lead responsible lives. Joy Berry began her career more than thirty years ago teaching in the Ontario and Arcadia school districts in Southern California. Concerned that the educational system wasn't teaching children all they needed to know, Joy began after-school and summer programs designed to teach children life skills. Around that time she began to write her unique brand of self-help books that matched her philosophy of raising responsible children. Today, Joy is active in schools, community centers and other programs for children, and she continues to write new books and create multi-media for children of all ages.
- Author(s)Joy Berry
- PublisherJoy Berry Enterprises
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGood Answers to Tough Questions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoy Berry Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width165 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.