All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany policymakers, journalists, and scholars insist that US hegemony is essential for warding off global chaos. This book argues that hegemony is a fiction propagated to support a large defense establishment, justify American claims to world leadership, and buttress the self-esteem of voters.
- Author BiographySimon Reich is professor of global affairs and political science at Rutgers University, Newark. Richard Ned Lebow is professor of international political theory at King's College London and the James O. Freedman Presidential Professor of Government Emeritus at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Richard Ned Lebow,Simon Reich
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 tables.
- Weight314 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £16.02
- £11.89Trending at £13.65
- £9.50Trending at £9.81
- £4.29Trending at £4.61
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.