All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of American suffer chronic illness, but what is life really like when you are chronically ill? Drawing on skillfully conducted in-depth interviews, Kathy Charmaz takes a fresh look at the experiences of people with serious chronic illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, lupus, emphysema, multiple sclerosis, and arthritis.
- Author BiographyKathy Charmaz is professor and chair of the department of sociology at Sonoma State University. She is the author of The Social Reality of Death.
- Author(s)K. Charmaz
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/1993
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £23.65Trending at £29.83
- £27.15Trending at £29.59
- £10.26Trending at £11.22
- £10.82Trending at £12.39
- £13.69Trending at £14.55
- £16.34Trending at £18.99
- £3.90Trending at £5.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.