All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Sheila Cassidy
- PublisherDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDarton,Longman & Todd Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Author BiographySheila Cassidy's honest and wise books on suffering and healing have made her one of the UK's best-loved and most popular writers on pastoral care and personal growth. She is widely known for her work in the hospice movement, and as a young doctor who survived torture for daring to give medical care to an opponent of the Pinochet regime in Chile.
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.