All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the concept of good governance and how it is applied in the states of the Gulf Co-operation Council.
- Author BiographyTom Pierre Najem is Lecturer in Political Economy at the University of Durham. His research and teaching interests are in international relations and comparative politics with particular interest in international political economy, economic development, and political development (human rights and democratisation). He has written widely on these subjects, including two monographs on Lebanese politics. Martin Hetherington is Researcher in Middle Eastern Studies at the Middle East and North Africa Research Group, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleDurham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 line figures, 8 tables
- Weight294 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMartin Hetherington,Tom Pierre Najem
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.