Good Housekeeping Cookery Book: The Cook's Classic Companion by Good Housekeeping Institute (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.17Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.26Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.95Trending at £14.51
- £3.49Trending at £4.03
- £1.95Trending at £2.99
- £5.18Trending at £7.03
- £4.59Trending at £4.66
- £19.62Trending at £23.42
- £12.77Trending at £17.53
About this product
- DescriptionSince its first publication in 1948, the Good Housekeeping Cookery book has sold millions of copies, firmly establishing it as the ultimate cook's bible.
- Author BiographyThe Good Housekeeping Institute was created in 1924 to provide readers of Good Housekeeping magazine with expert consumer advice and delicious easy-to-follow recipes. These ideals still hold true today.
- Author(s)Good Housekeeping Institute
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleGood Housekeeping
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins & Brown
- Out-of-print date18/10/2014
- Content NoteOver 500 colour photographs
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.