Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of corporations, small businesses, solo lawyers, large and small law firms, and government agencies have gone Google. This book is designed as a step-by-step guide for lawyers to learn about Gmail and Google Calendar, as well as related services such as Google Chat, Google Talk, Google Hangout, and Call Phone.
- Author BiographyCarole A. Levitt, President of Internet For Lawyers (IFL) in Culver City California, practiced law in California and spent many years as a law librarian, focusing on online legal, investigative, and business research. As Vice President of Internet For Lawyers (IFL) in Culver City, California, Mark E. Rosch is the developer and manager of the company's Web site, as well as managing the company's newsletter and its online education component.
- Author(s)Carole A. Levitt,Mark E. Rosch
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight431 g
- Width175 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.