All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn only a few years, Google has become an authoritative provider of multiple products which have changed the digital information landscape. This book discusses how libraries can go beyond Google's basic search and Scholar functions to expand services for their patrons. It is suitable for academic librarians and public librarians.
- Author BiographyWilliam Miller is Dean of Libraries at Florida Atlantic University. He is Past-President of the Association of College and Research Libraries, has served as Chair of the Choice Editorial Board, and is a frequent contributor to professional journals, as well as being a contributing editor of Library Issues. He was named Instruction Librarian of the Year in 2004 by the ACRL Instruction Section. Rita M. Pellen is the Associate Director of Libraries at Florida Atlantic University. She has served on committees in LAMA, ACRL, and ALCTS, as well as the Southeast Florida Library Information Network, SEFLIN, a multi-type library cooperative in South Florida. Honor society memberships include Beta Phi Mu and Phi Kappa Phi.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRita Pellen,William Miller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.