All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStitch a colorful jungle full of birds! The six adorable bird patterns in this book are made with Deborah Norville Everyday soft worsted-weight yarn and are stuffed with fiberfill. Designs include Ophelia Ostrich, Percival Pelican, Tyrone Toucan, Pierre Parrot, Orson Owl, and Bernard Buzzard.
- Author BiographyBetty Blount originally designed the Gooney Birds in 1983 for Annie's. She lives in Odessa, Texas.
- Author(s)Betty Blount
- PublisherAnnie's Publishing, LLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Publishing, LLC
- Weight114 g
- Width269 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.