All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere, Gordon Ramsay aims to demystify the art of dessert-making. There are the basic building blocks - fruits, ices and creams, mousses and souffles, crepes and batters - that can be served alone for everyday meals or in combination to impress.
- Author BiographyGordon Ramsay has earned an extraordinary 12 Michelin stars for his restaurants in London and New York. Now a celebrated television presenter, Gordon's award-winning television series include Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, The F Word and Hell's Kitchen. His other bestselling cookbooks - A Chef for All Seasons, Gordon Ramsay's Secrets, Gordon Ramsay Makes It Easy, Sunday Lunch, Fast Food, 3*** Chef and Gordon Ramsay's Healthy Appetite - are also published by Quadrille.
- PrizesWinner of Guild of Food Writers Awards: Cookery Book of the Year 2002 and Guild of Food Writers Book of the Year Award (Cookbook) 2002.
- Author(s)Gordon Ramsay,Roz Denny
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/09/2001
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2015
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight1238 g
- Width212 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Photographs byGeorgia Glynn Smith
Most relevant reviews
- kaccca1102 Aug, 2014by
Great value for money.
A really love the ice cream part and some of the dessert. Some of the desserts are really not my cup of tea. Overall great cookbook.
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.49Trending at £4.33
- £6.99Trending at £8.40
- £16.99Trending at £20.76
- £13.45Trending at £13.70
- £9.40Trending at £10.67
- £5.05Trending at £8.99
- £12.99Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.