All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new collection of sermons she summons with piercing clarity and wit the Old and New Testament stories that have the power to mend our spirits, strengthen our weaknesses, and restore us to wholeness.
- Author BiographyBarbara Brown Taylor is an Episcopal priest. She holds the Harry R. Butman Chair in Religion and Philosophy at Piedmont College in northeastern Georgia and serves as adjunct professor of Christian spirituality at Columbia Theological Seminary in Decatur. Recognized as one of the twelve most effective preachers in the English language by Baylor University in 1995, Taylor has published numerous collections of her sermons and theological reflections, including Mixed Blessings, The Preaching Life, Speaking of Sin, Bread of Angles, Home By Another Way, and Gospel Medicine.
- Author(s)Barbara Brown Taylor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/02/1995
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationBlue Ridge Summit
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCowley Publications,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width142 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.69
- £4.00Trending at £6.85
- £11.99Trending at £16.86
- £6.99Trending at £7.37
- £11.21Trending at £13.43
- £18.95Trending at £30.57
- £29.99Trending at £31.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.