All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince it first emerged from Britain's punk-rock scene in the late 1970s, goth subculture has haunted postmodern culture and society, reinventing itself inside and against the mainstream. This title offers a collection of scholarly essays devoted to this enduring yet little examined cultural phenomenon.
- Author BiographyLauren M. E. Goodlad is Associate Professor of English and a member of the Unit for Criticism and Interpretive Theory at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. She is the author of Victorian Literature and the Victorian State: Character and Governance in a Liberal Society. Michael Bibby is Professor of English at Shippensburg University. He is the author of Hearts and Minds: Bodies, Poetry, and Resistance in the Vietnam Era and the editor of The Vietnam War and Postmodernity.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2007
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note67 illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byLauren M. E. Goodlad,Michael Bibby
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.