All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection explores 'Gothic sf' from 1980-2010. Ranging across narrative media and across genres, taking in horror, sf, the Gothic, the New Weird and more, essays examine questions of genre, medical science, gender, biopower and capitalism.
- Author BiographySara Wasson is Lecturer in Literature and Culture at Edinburgh Napier University and author of 'Urban Gothic of the Second World War: Dark London' (Palgrave Macmillan, 2010). Emily Alder is Lecturer in Literature at Edinburgh Napier University.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleLiverpool Science Fiction Texts & Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byEmily Alder,Sara Wasson
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.