CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe cyberspace revolution, globalization, and the ever more rapid pace at which new knowledge is created are among the recent developments which challenge our universities. While they have adapted rather slowly in the past to changing circumstances, there is now an urgent need for them to adjust rapidly in order to fulfill their mission.
- Author BiographyWerner Z. Hirsch is a professor of economics at the University of California, Los Angeles, USA, and founding member of two public policy institutes. Luc E.Weber is rector emeritus of the University of Geneva, Switzerland.
- PublisherEconomica, Editions
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEconomica, Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight25 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLuc E. Weber,Werner Z. Hirsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.