All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring changes in governance across several policy areas (such as tourism, trade, finance, and fiscal and monetary policy), this work demonstrates that globalization changes the policy preferences of some actors, increases the bargaining power of others, and opens new institutional options for yet others.
- Author BiographyMiles Kahler is Rohr Professor of Pacific International Relations at the Graduate School of International Relations and Pacific Studies and Director of the Institute for International, Comparative, and Area Studies at the University of California, San Diego. His books include Leadership Selection in the Major Multilaterals . David A. Lake is Professor of Political Science at the University of California, San Diego. His books include Entangling Relations: American Foreign Policy in Its Century (Princeton).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2003
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note19 line illus. 28 tables.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Lake,Miles Kahler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.