All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the governance of - and politics of regulating - financial services in the EU. This title provides an analysis since the establishment of Economic and Monetary Union and the Financial Services Action Plan, and assesses the EU response to the global financial crisis.
- Author BiographyLucia Quaglia is Senior Lecturer in Contemporary European Studies at the University of Sussex, UK. She is the author of Central Banking Governance in the European Union: A comparative analysis (also published by Routledge).
- Author(s)Lucia Quaglia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge/UACES Contemporary European Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.