All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing an inter-disciplinary group of established and up-and-coming scholars, this collection breaks new ground in the Canadian urban politics literature and will appeal to urbanists working in a range of national contexts.
- Author BiographyNeil Bradford is an associate professor in the Department of Political Science at Huron University College. Allison Bramwell is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovation, Creativity, and Governance in Canadian City-regions
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1 figure
- Weight540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAllison Bramwell,Neil Bradford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.