All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.25
- £4.41Trending at £4.53
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £10.64Trending at £11.64
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book asks how elected politicians choose between providing policy benefits in the present and investing in the future.
- Author BiographyAlan M. Jacobs is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of British Columbia. The recipient of the 2009 Mary Parker Follett Award of the American Political Science Association and the 2005 John Heinz Dissertation Award of the National Academy of Social Insurance, Jacobs is the author of several articles and book chapters on comparative public policy.
- Author(s)Alan M. Jacobs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.